9/16/2013

Art Beat Bazaar Recap!

Art Beat Bazaar was totally awesome! I think my booth display was cute, and it was filled out with an assortment of goods at lots of different price points, so I did really well! I debuted a couple new products to very positive reviews and made a ton of new owl pincushions to sell. I'll be doing a shop update this week with the new stuff so keep an eye out!

Johnny came with me and manned the booth while I was wandering around photographing everything like I do when I sell at this event (I'm the official photographer!). There's a ton of photos of the other vendors and the on-stage entertainment on my flickr set (scroll to the bottom of the set to see them).

Cori, one of the Art Beat organizers makes beautiful tile earrings and necklaces.

Katie makes adorable plushies, clothing, and accessories! (See the little ice cream cone in the lower right? Yeah, he had to come home with me!)




1 comment:

  1. You are as adorable as everything on your table!!!!

    ReplyDelete