9/27/2013

Steampunk and Cyberpunk Rings for Sale!

I've listed nearly 40 new rings in the shop! They're made from antique watch movements with adjustable brass bands, and they're all between five and seven dollars!

 The antique clockwork ones are called "Time Traveler's Rings" and are great for steampunk or everyday badassery.

I laso made a bunch of them from movements out of slightly more modern electric watches, which I'm calling "Locutus of Borg Rings". They remind me of my favorite sci-fi bad guys and would be perfect for a cosplay Borg outfit or just for fun. Most of these rings are great for guys or girls, so go check them out here.

2 comments:

  1. noticed you already sold a few ...great!
    fun stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff you have there it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete