1/10/2012

Happy New Year!

... And we're back on track! We got back from Portland the day before New Year's Eve and my sister came into town about an hour behind us so I got to spend the New Year with her! We went to a party thrown by my friends Vanessa and Glen. Good times: a balloon drop, party poppers, good food and champagne, and pretty people! But sissy made it extra special for me by doing my hair and makeup. For anyone who knows me this is a big deal! Fake eyelashes even, which took some getting used to but were really fun, and I felt very pretty.










It was a great start to what is sure to be a very interesting year, but more on that later. Cheers everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Like the lashes.


    I didn't know they were fake till you said something.


    Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:48 AM

    very pretty !

    ReplyDelete