2/11/2013

Greetings from Tahoe!

Well I'm back from the winter wonderland of Lake Tahoe and feeling super pumped! The Woodcut Maps team got a ton of work done and there will be some exciting new things happening this year. And since I've been back I've been photographing some new stuff for my Etsy shop, but more on that later.

I wan't feeling stellar during the trip so we didn't get out to the slopes with everyone else, but we did get to frolic in the snow.

And lookie! I'm wearing a hat I finished during my new year's vacation! It's a pure merino aran yarn that Johnny bought me at a sweet little yarn shop near his house. Also he's wearing the scarf I knit him for Christmas! It's 3 balls of Noro yarn in seed stitch and it took forever, but he wears it all the time ^_^. I'll try to post more on those later!


 I haven't spent a lot of time around snow, having grown up on the coast of California, so seeing icicles and snow covered trees was pretty magical for me.


Anywho, there's some more frolicking photos on my flickr here, and stay tuned for some new goodies in the shop this week!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Both your hats are great ... love them!... looks so pretty up there!

    ReplyDelete