3/19/2012

Super Sweet Custom Order...


I love doing custom orders. Brainstorming with customers, getting to make special items and go a little over the top compared to what I normally do... It feels great. On the "Hire Me" page I have a little blurb about custom orders, and recently I got a few for the Moustache Soaps I listed in the shop. My favorite one was six special soaps as favors for this little guy's birthday party:


That's Ash, and his mummy told me he's obsessed with orange (the fruit as well as the color), and moustaches! The sweet invitations were done for her at Brown Paper Goods on etsy. With that as inspiration it was easy: I scented the soaps with tangerine and vanilla essential oils and packaged them in little kraft boxes with orange and white baker's twine:





So yay! Another nice little item to add to my portfolio of custom work! If you'd like me to make something for you, send me an e-mail at ohthecuteness@hotmail.com!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!! What a fun custom order to make =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:23 AM

    I want you to make me a lap quilt...i have my own materials to make it with black ,white, greys and yellow mod prints ...feel free to post a pic of it when it is finished...thanks! m :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha - Seriously, that kid is killing me with his cuteness. And Mom, of course I'll sew you a quilt!

    ReplyDelete