2/03/2011

Branching Out...

Hey there! As if I do not spread myself thin enough on a daily basis, I have been trying to organize all my online presences in a better way. Soooo...

Firstly, I have been using Ravelry a little bit more, and I finally figured out how to upload my original designs. At first I thought it was kind of pointless since I have them all on this blog, but then I realized that I can see all the people who are making or have made the projects which is pretty cool. There are a couple other nice features, so I will be on there a bit more from now on. If you want to friend me my username is theslugandlettuce.


Secondly, I created a new tumblr. I never really used my old one, and it was just full of a bunch of back-links to the blog posts I do on here. I want to delete my old one but I cannot figure out how to do it without deleting my whole account. Anyone have any suggestions? Anywho, it is called "Pretty Little Life" and it is just a bunch of photos I have had on my computer forever that inspire me. Check it out here: http://aprettylittlelife.tumblr.com/


Thirdly, remember in this post when I was thinking about posting my ukulele stuff? Well, I have moved that effort over to a different blog that I am authoring with my two co-workers. The concept is kind of fun, check it out here: http://youkeadoodle.blogspot.com/

Lastly, in keeping with the theme of moving things about, Dennis and I have been looking for an apartment of our very own since the new year. It is slow-going and is taking up a lot of my time, along with making me a little stressed out, which accounts for some of my absence around here. Wish us luck, because the sooner we find a place, the sooner I will have a proper crafting area!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00 PM

    awesome chase. looking forward to seeing more of you around revelry. i find myself referring back to my own projects all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I think you're great Chase. Your consistency and commitment inspire me. I hope to still keep up with Oh the Cuteness since I've pretty much recovered from my coast to coast relocation (and my too long break from blogging & visiting you regularly). I wish you the best with your new endeavors! (Oh, and I totally got re-inspired to finish stuff after I read back through your finish stuff posts - thank you for that!)

    ReplyDelete