3/18/2009

Crossing the Seas!


Well, I was just over on Amazon listing a few books I've been meaning to sell and when I was done I went hunting for new things to put on my wishlist. I don't know if I'm the last one to hear about this, but I just realized that there will soon be English versions of a couple of my favorite Japanese craft books coming out next month! They're coming out under a group called (Make Good: Crafts + Life). I am so ridiculously excited, especially for this one:




Japanese crochet books are always a great resource for me because the crochet symbols are universal and easy to follow. But the few sewing books I have are usually for inspiration only, because while I can read the measurements and follow the diagrams to a point, the finer pattern details and techniques are completely lost on me. I can't wait to get my hands on these books, and I sure hope they come out with many more of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment