1/02/2008

Ideas Buzzing!

Check out the gauntlets I spied in an old MSL magazine! The pic's actually really small, but I can definately see how easy those will be to make thanks to my new camera. If I actually do it I will post the pattern on here so everyone else can make some too. Something about them is so cool, probably the Kill Bill-esque color scheme. I've been gathering a bunch of new ideas and putting them up on the wall of inspiration, I figure I can do a new wall for every season and mabe take pics of my favorite things to post on here. It's going to be later though; I'm working every day instead of every other day this week and then it's back to school on monday. Ho boy. I don't know how ready I am - I took a quarter off because of the move, so I haven't had class since last spring. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment