6/06/2012

Big Summer Plans!


My schedule has been filling up quickly and is about to get absolutely insane! I've got craft fairs and social events galore, but to start off don't forget that this upcoming Monday is International Yarn-Bombing Day, and the entire week is Knitting in Public week! So get out there and show the world your skills, brighten up your cities, and have fun! I'll be spending it with the ladies from my stitch & bitch group, making mischief of course.

Anywho, I'll be selling at quite a few upcoming events this summer. Be sure to "like" the Oh the Cuteness Facebook Page to get more updates, or follow me on Twitter

Upcoming in June and July: 

Maddie's Matchmaker Adoptathon on Saturday, June 9th at the Petco in El Cerrito.
It's a wonderful event that helps needy animals find good homes, and I'll be donating 25% of my profits to the cause!
 
The Art Beat Bazaar on Sunday, June 17th at the Starry Plough Pub in Berkeley.
Great local bands and spoken word performers in a fun family-friendly location!

A Fair To Remember on Sunday, June 10th and Sunday, July 8th in Jack Kerouac Alley in San Francisco.
Fantastic artists, delicious foods, and vintage items too!

The Oakland Fiber Festival on July 8th in Splash Pad Park in Oakland.
This event is incredibly special, as I will not only be selling my hand-crocheted items and destashed yarn, but I will be doing it alongside my wonderful friends from the
Oakland Stitch & Bitch Meetup Group! We will be offering a couple free make-and-takes, project help, and a lucky dip!

Renegade Craft Fair the weekend of July 21st and 22nd at Fort Mason in San Francisco.
I will be attending Renegatde with my new friends from Woodcut Maps, showing off the beautiful products I help manufacture for their company.

Hope to see some of you there! Oh, also,  the etsy shop has gotten a complete overhaul in order to make it easier to shop! In celebration, all my readers and subscribers can get free shipping for the entire month of June! Just enter the code "cleanup" when you check out.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I may not comment but enjoy your posts. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:07 AM

    fun stuff coming up:) m

    ReplyDelete