8/16/2007

Fabric Boxes

I've been trying to think of some cute and easy (not to mention inexpensive) ways to organize my menagerie of crafty bits, and I'm seriously considering making up some little fabric boxes like these. I think having felt on the outside for substance and lining it with a cute fabric is such an awesome idea. Plus, since I'm the one making them I can tailor their sizes and shapes to whatever I need. I think the one with the bias tape may be too involved for me, and I just love the simple charm of the ones with the pinked edges. The images are from sweetkye and craftlog, such great inspiration all over the place these days! I managed to finish a few more goodies for the store today, and I'm saving them all up for a massive photo shoot. Word at work is that next week we will be switching back to the part-time schedule, so the stores will be restocked very very soon, barring any unforseen circumstances *crosses fingers*. I was thinking about waiting until after I get back from my big 21st birthday trip to Las Vegas (Lost Wages as we like to call it), but I don't think I can be that patient! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!^_^

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:58 PM

    I like the ones with the pinked edges as well :)

    ReplyDelete