7/22/2013

Owl Plushie Pattern!

It's finally here! I made the PDF version of my owl plushie pattern available for download in my Etsy shop!


I decided I'm probably not going to make these plushies anymore as the pincushions always sold much better, so if you want one you better go grab one here before they're gone! But I couldn't let my time spent drafting the pattern go to waste so it's now available to buy, and it's a Creative Commons license so you can do whatever you like with the finished product, including selling them at craft fairs. All of my free and for sale patterns are licensed this way, so feel free! I'm incredibly excited about this because it's the first sewing pattern I've ever sold and I hope to write many more in the future! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your new pattern... it is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie loved this pattern she got it yesterday and was thrilled ... thanks for making it available. I also ordered a couple more for crafters gifts...you did a really great job on this one , hope to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete