3/10/2007

Still Poopy...

Man, I can't quite seem to get out of this foul mood, but at least I mustered the patience to finish one of the zipper pouches I wanted to do this weekend. But now I'm going to go out to lunch with my buddy Ryan and I know I won't get home till later, so the bunnies for the easter baskets will just have to wait. I'm starving and I need to get out of the house. Something has to get me out of this mood, I want to make stuffed animals but I just can't make them cute when I'm disgruntled.
I got a message from Anne of ReLoveProjects (she's the one who bought Gertrude the elephant), and she made a cute little postcard inspired by my Gertrude. Check out her blog here. Thanks so much Anne, that makes me smile. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:47 AM

    No, Thank YOU! I Looooooooooooove Gertrude (with a capital L)!

    ReplyDelete