5/10/2012

Making Friends (Friends Who Make Things) Round 2!

Hi all! I wanted to show off a friend of mine, Julie of Vintage Inspiration! Her work is so fun and I own quite a few pieces, including some button rings and a Mr. Spock magnet. She fashions jewelry and magnets from bottle caps and vintage pieces, and she has every theme under the sun!


I met her at my first A Fair to Remember (which, by the way, I will be selling at this coming Sunday!)






So amazingly yummy! Please go check out her etsy shop, which is full of vintage and handmade goodies, or stop by and say hello at A Fair to Remember. She said she's signed up to sell at every one through October!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    i added your friend to my circle on etsy ... i want a buddha magnet... thanks for the post...m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete