3/27/2014

Instagram Sale Tonight at 5 p.m. PST! Pompom flower bouquets, paper flower surprise balls, and a couple other goodies will be up for grabs!


Hi everyone! Are you following me on Instagram yet? No? Why not?! (@ohthecuteness)
I'm getting tired of ye olde Etsy shop these days and I think Instagram will be my new online venue for selling my one-of-a-kind items. I'm having a sale on my account tonight starting at 5 p.m. PST, and you can read how it works in my most recent Instagram post. 
Also, if you don't have a smartphone fear not! You can still participate in all my sales by going to my actual Instagram webpage at http://www.instagram.com/ohthecuteness!


Included in this sale will be my jumbo paper flower surprise balls pictured above. I have 9 left and each one is unique and super fun! Over 70 feet of German hand-cut multicolored crepe paper streamers are wrapped around 8 unique vintage-inspired prizes to create the stem and center of each flower, then I used recycled tissue paper to make the petals. Don't miss out! 



Also included in this sale will be my new pompom flower bouquets. I made each and every pompom by hand, and broke my good pair of fabric scissors doing it, so I hope you guys like them! There will be 6 bunches of 7 flowers each, with two main color schemes but each bunch will be unique. Their stems are natural twigs painted white and measure about 12 inches long.


Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. sorry i missed your sale :(
    ... and thanks for telling me about the phone ..I still have a stupid phone LOL!
    i will catch a few of the leftovers for the kids spring gifts ...

    ReplyDelete