3/13/2014

I'm having a fabric destash sale on my Instagram tonight at 5 p.m. PST! Come get some awesome fabrics at rock bottom prices!


I've been doing some major destashing in the craft room lately, mostly because I want to make room for some new supplies. And to help buffer my budget for these new supplies, I'm selling off all of the full cuts of fabric I don't foresee using in the near future. It's mostly quilting cottons, with a few canvas and flannel prints thrown in, and it will all be going up for sale on my Instagram tonight at 5 p.m.!
Head on over to my Instagram and be sure to follow me so you won't miss a single piece of all the lovely fabric I'll be selling for super cheap! I may have to spread the sale out into 2 or 3 evenings, but I'll happily hold shipments until the entire sale is done so I can ship multiple pieces together. 
To buy them all you have to do is be the first one to leave a comment with your email and zip code under the photo of the fabric you want. You'll get a PayPal invoice in he morning for the total plus a little shipping. Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Great fabric ... enjoy crafting with them !

    ReplyDelete