2/20/2014

New Retailer: Rebooty in Oakland, CA is now carrying a variety of my items made from reclaimed materials, including my owl pincushions, steampunk rings, infinity scarves, and feather hair clips!


Yay! Another local shop has started carrying my items! Rebooty is tucked away on upper Grand Avenue in Oakland, and is a wonderful boutique committed to selling eco-friendly items made from reused materials by local artists. The owners are super nice and really care about people's impact on the earth, and the lovely variety of art and home decor in their shop reflects this passion.




I'm very proud to say that they now carry my owl pincushions, feather hair clips (which haven't been sold online yet), infinity scarves, and steampunk rings! And hopefully they'll have a few more things of mine coming soon too! Please go check them out if you're in the area, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment