10/04/2011

How-Tuesday #29!

Happy How-Tuesday! This week we have a shift dress pattern, a video tutorial for turbands, and a chicken pot pie recipe!


Oh Martha, how I love thee. I love that she has been doing more fashion-y stuff lately, and this dress is lovely and super-duper easy to make. Check out the video/tutorial here.


Turbands are a recent blip on my fashion radar and I am very interested to see if I can pull the look off one of these days. This sweet little video tutorial has 3 different variations and they look nice and easy, so someday soon I will give them a go. Watch the video here.


This pot pie recipe has me drooling, I cannot wait to try it! Try it for yourself here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    i want to eat that chicken pot pie right now!

    ReplyDelete