Jessica over at Zakka Life tagged me for a game, so here it goes!
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
7 Facts About Me
1. My fingers are double-jointed and can bend backwards at all the knuckles, and I can bend the top of my finger independently from the middle joint. It freaks some people out, lol.
2. I speak French almost fluently, I've taken classes for 4-5 years.
3. Although I obviously love cute things, I have a great facination with morbid things. But I also have an immense fear of my own mortality.
4. I am allergic to coconut and seaweed, ironic because sushi and Thai curries are some of my favorite foods. I'd rather have hives than not eat sushi thank you.
5. I've never had any kind of piercing, not even my ears, and I never plan to. But I want a lot of tattoos someday.
6. I know a lot about cars thanks to my dad, and if I need to I can diagnose and fix a problem myself.
7. I can play the guitar and I'm a gamer girl at heart, survival horrors and RPG's especially (I also play tabletop D+D every chance I get). I was also the president of the FHA-HERO club at my high school for 2 years running. I'm kind of an odd mix, yes?
Alrighty, I get to tag people now... Let's see...
1. Hyein over at Christina's. Her blog is so cute and fun, and watch out for her etsy shop, you'll want everything in it!
2. Kirsten over at Green... It's the new blue. She recently started a craft blog and it's a great one. She has an awesome etsy store and a free embroidery pattern for you!
3. Anne over at ReLove Projects. She's the master of recycling things into the most wonderful handbags, cards, and more. Go check out her awesome etsy shop!
4. Kimberly over at Chez Sucre Chez. She's got an amazing blog and etsy shop, she's a multi-talented crafter!
5. Amy over at Angry Chicken. She recently published an amazing sewing book called "Bend the Rules Sewing" and her blog is a must-see!
6. Cupcake over at Crochetroo. She's an aussie girl with lots of free patterns and an excellent etsy store.
7. And lastly, my buddy Ryan over at Evil Ryan. He's not a craft blogger, but he is my best bud and posts some great poetry. I wonder if he'll play...?
Pics of the new place will be coming eventually, I always seem to get there when the good lighting is all gone (like after dark, lol). The big move is on saturday and I may be without internet for a while, wish me luck!